Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What was your expectations of life and what you got it?

What was your expectations of life and what you got it?

We all had or still have big expectations of life.
As young girl i had huge expectations of life.
Please dont laugh at me..OK?
Most of girls are so very romantic and i was one of them...i had a dream!
My dream was first to meet Prince on White Horse...LOL...
My Prince will find me the most attractive girl and he find me the most clever girl in same-time!!!!
I had a whole story
about how  my life will look with my Prince.
We will have 11 sons,and my son will be President!
Dont ask me why exact 11 sons,i have no answer or maybe,just maybe because soccer team have 11 players

That was my dream...

I must say i had lucky after few mistakes i found my PRINCE and we are married for 32 years.
We are blessed with 7 children ..all daughters no son!
You see my dream come true ,i found my Prince  and he collected all stars from sky to make me happy..but ,there is always BUT...as you can notice we have no SON,seven daughters but no son...
Well im very practical person so i modify my dream a little...now i dream to have daughter President!
My hubby only laugh when i start to talk about my vision of future for our daughters-he is convicted that our daughters have better chance to got NOBEL price than to become President!
But who knows...ours is to have a dream!
And ,my friends,I have a DREAM!
What about you?






Post by Nini Estera

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino