Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LOVE LETTER

 LOVE LETTER




For the last 30+ years million time i wanted to tell you how much i need and love you.
 I never find a good moment to talk  with you about my feelings.
I simply love you from the very first moment!
Yes i told you several times that i love you...but never ever i didn't show you how much i need you..i never ever told you how special you are,i never ever told you that you are whole my world.
From the very first moment our relationship was full of passion on one side, and lot of barriers at the other side.
My family was not very happy with my choice ,and you have had very hard time to show my family how much you worth!
Worth is hard word ,but exactly showing what was expectation for you from my family.
When i start to remember our start..we didn't have anything in common
I was from very traditional Italian family,the only child,very spoiled child...lol...
You ,child from workers family,all your education was overage grammar school and you work for living at construction.
My parents,and whole family,was furious..they done all to separate us..that was the time!!!!
In that time our living with my parents was like a hell..and thanks to you we moved to another city where we got our first baby!!
In that time ,because you refuse any financial help from my father,we lived in very small house, but we had huge garden!
My love,can you remember all kind of flowers i had in that garden!
Yes my dear,you worked day and night and after sometime we moved in nice big house and soon our family become much bigger 2!!!
All this years you worked to hard and my love now is time to STOP!
I really mean that,you have to stop with all,live your business to our sons in law or our daughters..
My love our time just come...We are both near 60 years old, and i want to spend rest of our life together in love and sharing!
And most of all i want to show you how much i do love you,to the end of my life i will do all to spoil you!!
My the only one,when you be back home i will tell you that you are much better man than my father...LOL..
I know ,competition between my father and you was hard and long...you,my love,can be proud,you show my father and whole world that you know how to take care about your wife and family.
Deep in my heart i believe that you will make surprise and be back home for Valentine Day!
Simply Love You!!!



Post by Nini Estera

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino