Friday, February 10, 2012

What can really get me very angry when I read advices on blogs and sites?

 What can really get  me very angry when I read advices on blogs and sites?

Internet is fantastic place and i cant imagine my life without it!
Every free moment is my time for net!
I like to surf and to read other users posts about different issues.
What i did notice to many time?
First to many users only want to have better traffic so they use to post only popular issues from showbiz or politics or earning money .
I understand that and in someway thats OK..people just want to make money!
Copy paste is very popular and for me thats not problem,when we find something good and interesting for our readers why not share it!
When we share posts write with others we have to be polite and share there links 2,thats not only by law but by human law!
With sharing we help each other to became more popular and to rich better ranking .
By the years i was honored with nice virtual friendship.
Only thing what i really dont like is when i read post about how to make medicine at home!
Its not right to provide readers hazardous and noxious substances such as adding vitamins capsules in olive oil etc.
If we write about healthy natural substances that have to be only natural substances with no mixing with  fabric things!
All homemade cream and oils have to be all natural and pure!
Second  homemade substance cant substitute tested drug,homemade lotions,cream,syrup only can help in healing .
We all have to be very responsible to ours readers!
As responsible people we have to inform our readers that homemade substances are only for help and cant harm but for all medicine problems we have to contact our doctor!
Wish you all fabulous weekend!!





Post by Nini Estera

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino