Friday, February 3, 2012

Google Adsense Bug Showing No Ads on Sites

Google Adsense Bug Showing No Ads on
Are Google Adsense Ads not showing on your site? It seems an Adsense bug is affecting many Adsense publishers which is causing no ads to display for last many hours, which is leading to loss of revenue for many Adsense users. We are also seeing no Adsense ads on our site, but only blank ad spaces (check this post on our site yourself).

No Adsense Ads

money loss
When I found the issue, I was surprised and at first it stuck me that its possible the ads were disabled. Then quickly checked my email for any Adsense warnings for policy violation etc., but there were none. I though it might be a browser issue, cleared the cache, then checked my site in other browsers – no ads. Then I checked the site in my Android mobile phone browser and still no ads.
Then I tried to see if the code was properly inserted, as sometimes you can break the code if you use WYSIWYG html editors. But the code was inserted properly. Then I went searching for possible causes for non displaying Adsense ads, and Adsense Help provides some answers like
1. JavaScript disabled in your browser
2. Personal firewall software with ad blocking / other ad blocking software
3. Disapproved site
4. Pages with potentially adult or mature content
5. Adsense policy violation
6. Account risk to advertisers or generating invalid clicks
7. Too many ad units on your site
But we always take care to strictly adhere to Adsense policies as it is an important advertising revenue source for this site. When I checked the Adsense account, the earnings were not zero, in fact Adsense Search was generating clicks and income. Indeed the Adsense ads were displaying on the site, and Adsense for Search was actually showing ads.
zero adsense earnings
Then I posted to Twitter and checked the forums and realized many people are affected and a member roycerus says they have “verbal confirmation from Adsense directly” and this is an “Adsense bug which is being corrected [no eta for a fix yet] and many sites have been affected”. Even the Adsense forum is full of such complaints and requests.
What is strange is that Google Adsense has not put up any blog post or update informing Adsense publishers of this Adsense bug as many webmasters and bloggers panic for fear as that their Adsense account may be disabled. It will also be interesting if Google Adsense team plans to reimburse publishers for the revenue loss, as some big publishers are losing thousands of dollars every hour!
Is you site affected? Do you see Adsense ads on your sites?

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino