Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I love you Skype





KEN please comeEarlier today my darling told me by skype that he will not be able to be for Holidays with us,family and me.
I'm still in big shock,that will be for the very first time that we will not be together for holidays.Yes my children will come with families ,grand kids will make my holidays enjoyable but my Ken will miss me so so very much.
he is on bussines trip for the last 35 days,the worse days in my whole life.


Ken i missing you..its worst at the evening when i have to go sleep alone,i miss our time in bed...you know when couple talk about passing day,when we comments news from politics,business,when i ask him what he would like to have for dinner tomorrow.
And he always waiting me in bed,making our bed warm....i miss way he touch me with his leg ...hehehehehe i even miss his snoring...oh how is nice when silence gone with his snoring.
Skype helping me a lot,we talk few time a day and every evening...we talk like a young couple,teasing each other...so i may say SKYPE is my the best friend this days.
My youngest daughter lives in house just next door to me and whenever she comes here she found me at SKYPE so she started to call me not mommy anymore now i have new name SKAYPI..
what i need is new web cam,to have even better view of my darling...ya
Its funny how we don't know what we have before we loose it...last 35 years was so ordinary,so common to have my hubby here for holidays..and i was thinking he doing nothing to help me with holidays preparations...now i see how much he miss me with decorating home and garden.
And in lot other things i'm missing my Ken.all those little things he do at home and of course i miss regular sex ,its not easy to asleep when there are no sex at all,...yes ...yes i can masturbate but that's not good as sex is.
KEN please comeback home soooooooooooooooooon!
P.S. Ken dear,your garden waithig for you

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino