Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chitika Ads Introducing the CLU: 32% Higher CTR - Problogger Make Money Online with Blogging

Chitika Ads Introducing the CLU: 32% Higher CTR - Problogger Make Money Online with Blogging: ast week Chitika announced their newest, best-performing ad unit – the Chitika List Unit (CLU). I am really excited about these ad units. It will give me another way to increase my Chitika earnings from a new unit that has proven to directly increase my CTR. You might also be interested in these ad units, therefore I have prepared a short Q & A for you:

What is the Chitika List Unit (CLU)?

The CLU looks just like your regular Chitika text ad units. It also has the ability to expand & display up to 9 ads in the unit. (wow!)

Here is an example of the CLU on a website:

There is a saying in the make money blogging business; “The More Ads In One Unit, The Higher The CTR”. So you will probably be making more money with a CLU.

Why should you use the CLU?

1. CTR Increase usually means more money for you! According to Chitika initial tests have proven that the more ads within an ad unit, the higher the revenue for you from the unit. I am also testing, will update you about my personal test too.

2. Great User-Experience. The CLU will expand and contract to however many ads are supported for a query within our ad inventory. In other words, if Chitika can not supply 9 ads for a particular query, the ad will automatically adjust its height, ensuring no ugly white-space.

How do you get the CLU?

All you need is to sign up Chitika and then login & get your code.

Where should you place the CLU on your website?

CLU is recommended to go directly below your content, or mixed in/bottom of a list.

You may also read my previous blog posts if you haven’t heard Chitika before. Here you are:

Chitika Premium Upgraded to Chitika Select

Chitika + Adsense Ad Placement Guide

Double Your Blog Income With Chitika Premium

- Sent using Google Toolbar

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino