Monday, November 28, 2011

Financial freedom and how to reach it

No need to prove you that only financial freedom can give you good and peaceful life.
But the main question is how to reach it.
If you are modern young and you use all "benefits" of modern banking and you believe in all what financial institution recommended to you you will have huge problem to be ever financial free.
I know its not easy to stop thinking how its nice to use leasing for cars,credits for houses,credit cards for buying things but only if you forget leasing,credits and credit cards you may expect to reach financial freedom for some reasonable time.
I'm really grateful to my parents who learned me how to live without having any credit card,without having leasing or any kind of credits.
The same way i learned my children,all of them.
My children are very grateful to me for all advises i share with them..and of course my children learned just watching me and how i manage with money.
Don't be afraid to bring decision to stop using moder way of trading with money,choose your own way...start to be free.
Spend only what you really have,think in advance what you really need and try to save money for big buying.
Look when you need a car,don't go and buy new one,buy used car from first owner and for a price of one new you can buy 2 or 3 used but still very good cars.
If you buying with cash you will always save with nice discounts for cash.
I can remember when i start my independent life ,it was not easy,at beginning my salary was not good,i need to rent place to live,i needed to learn how to live whole month with very small amount of money but i find second job,i started to make more money and i start to save some money.After Some time i was able to buy my first car,that was 10 years old WW Golf and believe or not i never sell it and its still in m< garage,i dont drive it so much but my golf is still in very good condition. At age 24 i married and start think about having big family with lot children and i was bessing with 6 wonderfull children. My hubby and me worked so hard to provide good life for us and children. Was not easy to look at friends who had nice houses,new cars etc. but we work and save and after 7 years we bouth our first house..in that time we already had 6 kids and we moved from small rented house to our own house with only 2 rooms upstears. My hubby and me slept in livingroom and kids in rooms upstears ,3 of tham in each room. We had luch cos we lived in small city,nice place for children,very safe and friendly,and most people in our city is from our homelend. We work very hard,we saved and after some time,few years we had enaught money to buy nice land and to constract a new big house for our family.We still live in that house. We have no credits,no loans,no leasing ,we paying our bills we save and we live good life. My children are now independent,for all children we provided the best educations and all have university derrgees! This i write to all youngs to save tham of independing to anyone,especialy to independ to Banks and credit cards institutions. Please be smart,dont use money before you ever earn it! Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino