Saturday, February 4, 2012

What kind of Girls a man can face in his life?

What I am looking in My Dream Girl
post by guest writer isloooboy

Read his Recent Articles
http://www.triond.com/users/isloooboy

Let me clarify one thing first, I am not an “average guy” or “bad looking” but I am a cute,
beautiful, charming and have very handsome personality. I am popular in girls around
me from the day one of my adult age. Today I am going to share about my “Dream Girl”,
what I love to see, wish and hope she has in her?
But, first let me discuss about different kind of Girls, a man face in his life can we? So let
start…..
I don’t know about others but I can share my own experience with you and as per my
little knowledge there are four kinds of Girls a man can face in his entire life.
Teenage or Childish Girl
This kind of girls are mostly coming into the era of dreams and every smiling guy attract
them so they think they are the most beautiful young lady in the world so they start
connecting with him without understanding the real thoughts behind his look. If you give
them a smile for any reason or without any reason they will start believing and
considering that you like them and they will start dreaming a romantic relation with you.
If you ever tried to cash their emotions than you will succeed without any problem but
than your real exam will start from that moment because they will never try to hide their
relationship with you and they will start displaying that you have relation with her and
will feel proud among their friends.
Everything in life hurts this kind of girl, who cries a lot, every innocent comment or
criticism will upset her so avoid this kind of girl because if you are dating one you will
have to spend all the time apologizing even if you didn't make any mistake
Little Experienced but moody Girl
This is the second stage of girls when they are trying their best to come out of dreamy
world. Due to having some recent bad experiences they start behaving like, “I don’t care”
so I call them moody girls because they still lack real experience and maturity in them. If
some guy who likes them and try to show his likeness to them, there first response will be
the same which I have mentioned above, “I do not care about you” so get lost. If you are
the one who have similar kind of girl whom you love or like, than you have to show real
patience so she can start realizing about your true feelings. You have to understand their
fears of recent past and allow them to take their time to start believing in you and your
feelings.
Their negative part is they will put you on a chase which some times take extra long time
and most guys prefer to stop chasing them. So if you have enough patience than follow
they otherwise do not go near them because it will make them to think more negatively
and will push them towards loneliness.
 Mature and Realistic Girl
This kind of girls always stays in their skin and never pretends something else but always
shows their real face. They never follow unrealistic dreams neither they pick wrong
signals but always judge before taking any move. They never show their real feelings
unless they think you are a trust worthy to share their point of view with you.
Most of us always get caught in the magic of their hidden and mystical layers because we
love to explore them by our human nature of exploring. You will find them always
caring, listening and they never argue you without any solid reason. You can trust on
them and share your feelings, likeness and dislike without any fear and most importantly
you can introduce them to your family with confidence.
Wife and Your Life Partner
These kinds of girls are those who will remain with you till the last breath of your life.
They will take good care of you if you also look after them with honesty and remain loyle
to them. If once they found you laughing with anyone else instead of them than they have
the ability to make your life hell, so be careful and do not go towards any stupidity.
These girls are the one who you must love and provide everything in life because she is
mother of your kids. She will take really good care of you and your home and will bring
real calmness in your life.
But let me clear one thing again, above mentioned everything is totally in your hand
because what you have to give in response is just Love, Honesty and fulfillment of their
needs – so be always be there when they need you most.

My Dream Girl
I am not really looking for an attractive girl but one whom I can show to my family with
proud because for me being attractive is a secondary feature but what I always prefer is
inner beauty. I hate those girls who always seem to be ready to show their own desire but
I prefer those who are smart but they remain simple because I like simplicity.
I am not choosy which means, height, color, skinny or fat is not my problem but must be
disciplined enough to presentable. I love to share my views without any fear and expect
my dream girl will also be like me and she also be able to discuss on all kind of topics
with command although it is not the priority for me. Most important part which I wish is,
she must make a healthy and good relationship with my mother by caring her, listening
her because listening is the very important aspect for any relation. I am looking a more
mature, friendly, trusting and caring girl, so it doesn’t matter me if she is beautiful or not
because what I am looking is inside beauty which will remain forever.

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino