Saturday, February 4, 2012

Modern woman-dream or reality

Modern woman-dream or reality?

First of all the main question is:who and what is MODERN WOMAN???
From my point of view  MODERN WOMAN is Woman with good education,woman with free,open mind,woman who knows what she want and how to get it!Modern woman is willing to take all responsibility for family wealth,she need to feel respect from others and she giving full respect to others.Modern woman is dedicate to her family and all family traditional goods.She is the perfectionist at job and at home.She is very confident and she is free to choose to be what she really want in life.Modern woman is feeling good and powerful even such as housewife.
Lets start from myself?
Am i modern woman?
Who can tell am i modern woman or not?
Does place were i was born making me modern woman?i think NO!
Does my religion makes me modern woman?the answer is still NO,BIG -NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Does my excellent education makes me modern woman?-answer is still NO
So when and how woman start to be modern woman,woman of 21st centuries???

From my experience i can tell that i got that  feeling 30 years ago when i brought very big and hard decision,but i got it by myself and i never fill sorry for it!

From that day ,from that huge decision im feeling very powerful,very independent and so very modern woman.
Its funny,most people who dont know me well often think that im not modern woman,they think im to traditional woman!
I only can feel sorrow for them,they dont understand that good mother,good housewife,good partner can be in sometime very independent and modern woman.
In real world its only matter does woman has right to choose,right to choose our priorities ,make us MODERN WOMAN!


65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino