Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kids vs. Parents

I'm mother of 7 wonderful,beautiful,clever,well educated young women!
When i take a look at all my daughters i don't feel any regret,having them was my the very best choose in whole my life.
Four days ago i got my 3th grandchild and that's improve my life to!
My daughter and baby girl are still in Hospital ,both very well and i hope both will be at home soon.
As parent i did my job with kids as better i was able
Last 32 years my every single day was dedicated to my daughters happiness and needs.
I have very good relationship with 6 of 7 my daughters  but with one of them relationship is not so good.
She have feeling that i was not good mother in many important ways.
She find me not good parent in ,for my opinion,not important little things ,such as:
  • i cooked to much and bake cakes or cookies in daily basses /that's she find so wrong/
  • i didn't bread-breast her for a whole year,i done it only for 5-6 months
  • she find me to traditional and to conventional
In one work she find me guilty for lot little things.
Not only me,she also find her father guilty for few things.
Last night she want me to go in her house/by the way house is my present for her/ to prepare baby clothes and to wash few things.
I went in her house and i found that she renovated all first floor/furniture i bought for her last year,so all was new and very good quality and was so very expensive/.  
I must admit,i was feeling harm by my daughter,and i still have same feeling.
She is in Hospital,so i didn't want to have discussion about that with her /and i still don't want/.
Big Mastery For Me-Why she throw out all furniture?
Now when i wrote all about whats hurt me i feel better,and of course i will try to understand my daughter.
The only constant about relationship between kids and parents is to much miss- understanding!
Parents are always guilty!!
Its little funny,but I'm sure she will be find guilty by her daughter in the future,in the same way she find me guilty this days.

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino