Friday, December 30, 2011

Post that i like-from my friend blog

This is post from a blog of my lost friend,blog lover as i am.He vanish from on line 3 years ago,but he done great job with blog!
I wanna share one nice post from his blog!ENJOY!

The Age That I wish To Get Back To with 20 Questions

I just thinking how I want to get back to the age that I wish? Using blogger? Tik… tok…tik..tok.. OK build Time Machine so I can travel back to the past. First we need super power computer always running 24 hour s. Yes.. Power supply more and over 1000TrillionWatt, ahh how I can get this enough power? Wait..wait I feel thirsty, where my Ice Lemon tea.. no no.. my mango juice..Yes..I have an idea.. Yes.. Don’t worry I still can catch thunder lighting from the sky hehehe.... I need a perfect calculation regarding the speed and energy to travel back to the time. Then suddenly I was wake up…

Wow..this is the age that I wish to go back to, wah… why? This is the time when my parents always bring me to shopping and play at the playground and I have lot of toys in this age hehehe….shhh don’t tell anyone. Wah I miss this age...












Ting…tong..ting…tiong… ah.. my mobile phone.. “ 1 message receive “ and..it was morning.. OMG It was my dream.. back to the age that I wish.. hehehe. Let me answer and reply this massage,

What is your favorite food.. ? me …I like to eat barbeque, spaghetti and pizza and steamboat seafood. What was your happiest moment when you were child? See above I just dream about it hehehe…Where is the place that you want to go most? I want to Lourdes. Which part of you do you hate the most? Well I love it all. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do..? I just sleep and pray hope get a new day. What are you afraid to lose the most? I afraid I lose my cat, long time ago.. I lose my cats because it was hit by car.. my 3 new member cat also has been given to other people.. huhuhu :(

Ahhhh so many question….until 20 question hehehe… never mind …. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Ah I like this, I will open my own cybercafé….. yeah everybody can surf internet. What do you love the most about last year 2007.. I love my memory, you can see what are we doing last 2007 (Click & Read Here for my last post). Which.. What … How.. what.. ahhh.. my mobile phone have no battery….

Ok that is my time travel back to past, age that I wish with the 20 question but.. I just finish answer until 9 suddenly my mobile phone battery is empty.. hehehe.. (^_^)..

Posted by E-Tavasi at 9:48 AM





65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino