Friday, December 23, 2011

My home,my house




First i have to describe where i live.
I live in the most beautiful city in whole world,i have house in very nice part of the city,near forest and sea /big nice sand beach 50 m from my house/.
The weather here is nice most of the year and all seem to be perfect.
I have big family,seven children /who don't live here with me but for Holidays we are all together/.
My house is big,with 12 bedrooms,4 kitchen,8 bathrooms etc.
Big garden ,big front yard,huge garage..all seems to be perfect,but..always BUT!!!
My house was built by my father as wedding present to me.I respect that,i really do...but he didn't ask me what i like,he just build it as he like it.
My father is an architect and his speciality is interior design.
My friends adore my house,house is huge,made to be open,with large windows and living room with dining room and kitchen together.
Livingroom and kitchen with dining room is the most important place for me and family.
Imagine how it looks when we are all in that livingroom,my hubby,me,my parents,my 7 children with families .
To many people in place without any wall between,when i cook in kitchen i can hear kids in livingroom playing,i hear TV from another corner and what people talk at table!
Believe me its to noise,i dream to built wall between kitchen and rest of floor,i need my own space.
Second bad thing with this house its so big glass windows and doors,its mission impossible to clean it,and even from the beach i can see whole interior of first floor.
I must say,my house is nice for watching but not nice for live inside.
We didnt made any changes inside house ,we dont want to hurt my father feelings but this house isnt what i want to have.My house its not place were i would like to live.
Now,when house is full with people i feel like in theatre,all open ,no privacy at all.
Hope one day i would be able to have a new house!House witch i would choose!


weeklydeal 468*60 -001banner no-minimum.com

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino