Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Living with Hope!

Having life with no hope is the worst scenario ever made.
For me i can say I'm very happy ,i live my life with big and strong hope.
I hope every second of my life,that the next day will be better for all people all over the world.
In this time of year when we all have hearts full of joy ,when we celebrate our way to eternity ,my heart beat for all children in need .
Imagine how sad life must be to all this families who lives without hope.
Imagine big hurting sad of all mothers who looks how there children starving.
We people from west side of world, we live our life's with one tough-how to have more joy in life/and with all money we have we cant buy happiness/ and we don't care about those who lives poor ,sad life's with no hope for better tomorrow.

Stop for a moment and try to imagine what we will do with all this food we will have at Christmas eve table.
Once a year we donate few bucks and we feel better but thats once or twice a year,what about rest of year?we dont care,we are only concentrate how to buy more new things,we wish to have more and more and in meantime we forgot what is important in our life.

Bringing hope and sharing love with people in need will bring us more happiness that all money we have.
So i live with hope that we all will make new step in bringing hope to all people in need!
This is my Christmas spirit,and my family and me made decision to spend money for poor children ,we will not buy presents this Christmas.
We said big STOP to waste money on stupid presents!






who need it ?We all only need love and support.Thats make us happy,not presents bought with money.
I live with hope for better tomorrow and i will do all to have it!!




weeklydeal 468*60 -001banner no-minimum.com

1 comments:

tokyomewmew on December 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM said...

yup,for every event,simple is still the best:)

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino