Thursday, December 1, 2011

Be SMART dont loose money at net!!

Today its 3 years of this blog and six years of my web site and my primary foodie blog...so i must amit blogging make me happy and  like to see that i have readers from all over the world...nice feeling!!
Lot of young bloggers read my post to and as i can see most of tham want to earn some money on line.
Thats OK were ever we are we have to look how to earn some money...but dear fresh bloggers dont ,please dont believe that if you pay some money for advertasing or for SEO targetting etc. that you will automaticly start to make money with some oh money making programs.
Whit time your blog will start to make some money,not to much ,but its better something than nothing!
I would like to share some good tips with all of you/this is from my own experiance/
  1. never but never pay for more trafic for your blog/use free services!/
  2. never pay for post writing about your blog/ask friends to write about your blog its much better and its free/.
  3. if you want to earn some money go at Neobux site and there click at add,as free member you will earn some money to pay for example for domain name .
  4. Dont ever believe to anyone who promising you fast gain money,thats impossible,you only can loose your money
  5. whatever you need at net you can find it for free,never forget that
  6.  
     

    0 comments:

    ShareThis

    floating

    Chitika

     

    Meta tag

    Free SEO Tools

    links and friends

    AbgFeroZ
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

    few words!

    Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

    Your comments are welcome!!

    Followers

    BlogUpp!

    add this

    Subscribe Now: google

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage

    Site Info

    e-referrer

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    ads-oglasi

    ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

    linkShare

    65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

    Chitika mobile

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    backlinks free

    Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino