Friday, December 2, 2011

Adsense vs Chitika vs infolinks

At my web i use AdSense service to earn some money,my web site is good ranking 5/10 and have good Alexa rank,my web have good number of back links and about 3000 page views a day...with AdSense my average earnings is 1-2$ a day..very poor earning!
Well at this blog i decided to try with info links and chitika and when i compare Chitika or Infolinks with AdSense my earning are little less here but with this blog i only have about 1000 page views and my page rank here is only 1/10 and not good Alexa rank ,and this blog is very poor with back links.
My web site is running for 6 years and this blog is only 3 years old.
So what we can conclude,AdSense is not so good as people think,AdSense is very popular that's all.
But when you use AdSense there are so many rules who killing any joy of having website.
If you run AdSense at blog or site you cant use traffic exchange service ,you even cant make single mistake.Whats the worse with AdSense service is very poor support..You cant chat with live support,you can only submit ticket and pry to get answer.
If AdSense decide to delete you ifs minimum chance there to be back.
So my advice is use Chitika and infolinks with time you will earn even more than with AdSense.


1 comments:

djawa on March 3, 2012 at 1:06 PM said...

but I suggest to put an ad is not too much, because it would reduce the value of per click, and will reduce the clicks, :)

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino