Thursday, December 8, 2011

accepting partner cheating

When we think about partner cheating we have bad feeling and for partners its not easy to accept it.
I have no problem with that and here i will try to explain you why and how its happened that i accepting my love cheating with no bad feelings.
When we meet and when  Ken and me start our relationship i was married and he was divorced for few years.
ken was so so patient with me,he understood me and my situation,ken accepted that i will stay in marriage for a good of my children.
In that time,my present husband and me was living separate from bed,no any kind of intimacy but in same time we were very good friends,we both was so dedicate to our children.
Ken was sunning star in my life,he made me start to feel woman again and he was all i ever need from lover.
He is the Best lover,he know how to make woman feel unique,to feel very special and with his love for women and his wonderful sex drive i am blessed.
I love Ken so much and my love to him is not selfish love and i want him to be happy and satisfy.
Our relationship is on some way very specific ,Ken have kind of job which force him to travel a lot and i don't want to join him on that trips ,i prefer to stay close to my family,to look how my grandchildren grow.
We talk a lot,i respect his need to practice sex,and i thought a lot about what i doing to a man whom i love the most when i stay at home and don't want to join him .
For  his job he must be away from home few months a year and i know him,he cant live and function good in life or job if he don't have sex,for him sex is must have,as we must have food and drink for survive.
We talk and talk and in beginning,Ken is very open and don't want to lie,when he told me about little affairs with other women,i was sad and jealous.
With time all my jealous gone,Ken helped me with his love,his dedicated to me and my children and with his open  talk about his way of life when he is not with me.
We are not together for any kind of interest except love.
Love must make people free ,love is not jail!!!
Ken i love you you make my life so special!



2 comments:

Grumpy old man on December 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM said...

You must be a very special person, and I am sure he loves you very much for it.

Thanks for using my "important notice" I am honored, and thanks for giving me credit, you really are special!
Take care and have a stunning weekend.
Colin.

Moj lazanjur on January 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM said...

oh my dear friend,you are so good friend,we are faraway and we only have virtual contact but steel i feel you as a so good friend!Its nice to know that you can understand what i try to write here...you know my problem with english..kisses

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino