Saturday, November 12, 2011

sex better after 50

we all can remember how we feel about even think that older partners practice sex...when i was young that was little disgusting to imagine/to grandparents in bed...LOL../!
But when i reach 40 new perspective suddenly opened in my mind..i start to look with new eyes on sex between older partners!
I can remember article or maybe that was interview with Joan Collins/she was popular in that time ,remember Dynasty!!/,in that interview she had open talk about her sex life and she said :"My sex life is much better after 50,even i can say i enjoy much more in it"
I was about 30+ and i look at her point of view as a joke...i was thinking how its possible that she enjoy much more in sex after 50...OMG she is old lady/i think she was 56 in that time/
Now i am i that ages,and i found Joan was telling whole true,nothing but the true..in every steps of my life i had good sex and it was important part of my life but as older i am as much i enjoy in sex..why is that...i think first of all i know myself much better and i am much more open with my partner..with ages i start to speak open with my partner and i am free to tell what i like the most etc.
Now i only can imagine how good my sex will be when i will be 70 or more


Kissesssssssss Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino