Saturday, November 5, 2011

How to avoid weekend boring evenings????

as younger i never have had problem with boring at Saturday night..but now at 55 i am boring,really boring..my partner is faraway will be back next month..poor me!!!
So what to do at Saturday evening and night if you are boring like i am right now???
Ok try to see whats new in the world..boring............
Facebook even more boring..all try to post how nice family they have,what a wonderful cakes she baked.....boring again
ok i have my cake,i have nice sofa i have my TV and who knows how many different TV programs...
not good ..nothing on TV ..boringggggggggggggggg
so what to do,shall i take a shower than in bed...alone ???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i would like to stay awake and not to be boring
ok i have idea...will go on line with my skype friends...
wait ....maybe i find friend to chat with
15 min.later....
oh no,no good for me to be t skype,its boring to chat with ladies..and when i try to chat with men they are all horny
You see i have no answer how to avoid this big boring evening..
going to bed,will eat cake and watch an old movie
hope next day will be better
kiss



Kissesssssssss Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino