Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Golden Ladies

Golden Ladies must know that today could be the day of new journey to happiness and we have key for it in our hands.
Most of us have grown kids,we even have grand kids near adult ages and last 30 or more years we did all to make our family happy and wealthy,right?
Now is time to start to think about what can make us happy and wealthy.
Here i will share my experience and will tell what i decided to do to make my life easier,better and more full of joy!
When i look behind i saw only mother how works 24 hours a day and sometimes even more.In meantime i forget how nice is to have free time,how nice is to have time for friends,how nice is to have man to love you an to love him--i forgot to be a woman.
Ladies i am sure most of you done same mistakes as i did,we just forget to be woman,we started to be robot who serve all family members plus we served in many ways/here i mean making coffee etc./ our "masters" at job!!
I accept its possible to live 25 /or even more/years more and this is for sure my the very last quarter of life.
Now i want to make myself happy to be able to be good for ma family and friends.Only happy person can share happiness around.
I made big decision and i am ready for fresh start...but as we all know all start with small steps so today i went to buy new wardrobe/for new dresses new wardrobe/ and to have overlook.
I can see in my children eyes that they think I'm not all myself,but who cares,i will start to enjoy in my old-new life!
This beautiful big gold lady will start enjoy in life not only think how to make others happy its time to think how to make myself happy!
And i love pink so i will wear pink t-shirt whatever my children thinking!
World be careful here Nina coming!!





Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino