Thursday, September 30, 2010

sexy story

Clumsily open the front door. I turned towards you with a confused smile on his face. Both are smiling, although in point of the eye noticing your anxiety and impatience. We enter the hall, fallen light, I offer you a drink ... more for myself, to calm down, to reign over the situation.
God bless each other, you hold  me and I realize that a lot of hesitation. I know you try harder to stay polite, but give the hunter's eyes ... we kiss passionately, while climbing up the stairs to the room. I want everything to be perfect. Tease you , take off your jacket, and aborting on  bed.
A few seconds watching your contagious smile, and then you throw in his arms. You touch  my neck, taking off shirt, look for the button of the pants, and I pulled his fingers in your hair, receipts you my lips, I love you ... softly at first, and getting stronger, and draws to an end, will not allow you to get to breath.
Decent manners and good manners of the first meeting of the lost battle, winning without culture and animal passion. Downloading and without a word, I follow your instinct. I leave it your hands. I was naked in front of you, a weak light illuminated the night lights.
You observe me hungry, you take me in his arms. Licking my chest, my breath touching your neck, your lips exploring my body and I writhes beneath you and blinks, no power for an equal fight.I feel the weight of your body on it. I want you naked, and quickly pulled the hand under your shirt and I pull it out, taking of pants ... I confess that a little "afraid", but now I am a hunter.
After a few moments and you remain a nude. Confusion and shame were gone. Kneel down naked on the bed facing each other ...
Firmly you take me in your arms and love for a long time. Finally we are all equal. The arms are intertwined, caress, explore ... the first time touching your bare back, cross your fingers along the spine, and pinch the butt, tickling behind my knees, I kiss your shoulder blades, chest, shoulders.
Without any shame I let you licking me,, lead your fingers up to those places where I'm weakest.And it seems to me like you know, a hundred years. You know my every wish ... and I know that now you know that you want in it ... you're here, hot and hard, you come slowly and in front of us opens a new world.
Room, bed and everything else around us losing one clear contours and boundaries and it seems to me that everything revolves around us. The only thing I feel at this moment you are. Rhythmically, in a trance, a bit clumsy, and yet as we have been there from the beginning of the world ... ... or make love us just takes passion.
And while you nail polish in the back and moaning beneath you think about the passions ... all the folly of what we both made it finally found here, tangled in lover's ball, hidden behind a thick curtain, in the security room.
Aware of the fact that we already carry and possibly the next morning, I with even greater zeal to leave up to you and forget about your pride. I'm your slave to the first sun rays.
leading  me desire for perfection, and bribe and continues throughout the night, and every time we like the first time ... The sun has long since risen, but hunger is not asleep ... watch your eyes the morning light, i want to make love again ... and there is too much passion for the simple passion, but still too fast for love?
Kissesssssssss

1 comments:

Unknown on August 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM said...

Wow dud,,, the picture were too hot ,,,,,

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino