Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lonely as women over 50

I get on line,moment ago!
After long day ,first at office ,than at home with my kids and grandkids,and pets and my hubby/of course/,i am not feeling so good.To be open and honest last few years i am not feeling so good!
if you take a look at my life all seems so nice and in order.Husband,wife,kids,grandkids,sons in law,pets -big happy family/like on TV commercials/!!!
And yes if you like to know i am proud on my family,my healthy ,lovely ,happy family!
And,my friends,yes i choose this way of life.
After my graduations/by the way i am master of science in math/,i decided to start married life and yes it was my choice to have kids and yes i decided to stop work while my kids are in need for mother!
No its not nice to say i done all this for happiness of my children,no its not right!
My kids bring me so much happiness!
Now you can figure where is a problem!
Problem is not connected with my children,nooooooooooooo
My problem is going from my relationship with my husband.
From 1988 we sleeps in separate rooms and all this years we are living without any intimate contact!
Now you can think that i was one who didn't want sex any more,but you are wrong.
My hubby didn't want it all this years!
You can think she must had lovers ,but i didn't/sorry i had one lover for very short time/!
Imagine how can be hard to live all this years without any intimate contacts with opposite sex!
For me,was very hard and still is hard and this way of life hurting me as human been and as woman who have some needs!
Do not ask me why i didn't left my husband!I didn't and i will not!
he is very good with children,very caring father and my children adore him.
by the way all our friends and my family adore him!
Deep inside i am very lonely!
I have wonderful family,good job,nice friends and i am not happy at all.
I am lonely!
Sad sometimes!

Photobucket


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

ShareThis

floating

Chitika

 

Meta tag

Free SEO Tools

links and friends

AbgFeroZ
Photobucket

Photobucket
www.ladiesphotograph.blogspot.com http://banadurga.blogspot.com

few words!

Learning English from net maybe isn't the Best idea ,but in that time my children still were at home, and my only solution was learning English from net. During years i met so many sweet people who helped me lot with English language. I wanna thank to all and each of that fantastic friends. I started to write this post ,with clear toughs about using "Mature woman" as description of myself. Most of net users first tough about words:Mature Women is little dirty tough. But in my language is OK,even more than OK to say:I AM MATURE WOMAN! Well my dear readers I AM VERY PROUD MATURE WOMAN! TAKE IT OR LIVE IT!!!!

Your comments are welcome!!

Followers

BlogUpp!

add this

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Site Info

e-referrer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ads-oglasi

ADS Oglasi Vodeći oglasnik u regiji.

linkShare

65% off + Freeshipping Large selection of wedding dresses in a various styles are provided to suit your style

Chitika mobile

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

backlinks free

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino